Luxurious Walled Lake Townhouses for Rent
A community for families, Eagle Pond Townhouses is just a walk away from downtown Walled Lake, Michigan and offers community living that is affordable and maintenance free. With both ranch and townhouse style apartments, there is sure to be something that suits your needs.
590 Pheasant Lane
Walled Lake, MI 48390
Floor Plans and Pricing
Features & Amenities
- 7 days a week maintenance-free living
- Carpeting, vertical blinds and easy care vinyl floors
- Fully equipped kitchen, including frost-free refrigerator, self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, microwave, and trash compactor
- First floor utility room with washer and dryer hookups
- Individual entrances with rear patios
- Cats allowed in all units, dogs allowed in selected units
- Cable ready
Recreation & Grounds
- Sidewalk throughout the community for biking and hiking
- Plenty of undisturbed areas to enjoy nature and wildlife
- Outdoor swimming pool and deck
- Tennis and basketball courts, green areas, and 5 separate playgrounds for your children's recreation
Versatile Floor Plans
- Multiple two and three bedroom floor plans
- Spacious kitchens with eating area
- Spacious layouts with ample closet space
- Choice of two color schemes for your decorating ease
- One car covered carport for each residence
- Easy access to all expressways
- Curbside rubbish and recycling pickup
- Ample parking for you and your friends
- Located within progressive Walled Lake School District
Living in Walled Lake
Less than three square miles, Walled Lake is home to more than 27 restaurants.
It also has two shopping plazas and many small independent stores. Eagle Pond Townhouses is in easy commuting distance when you want to shop at Twelve Oaks Mall, go to the movies or go to a restaurant. Houses of worship are just minutes away, as well as hospitals and emergency care facilities. If the big city beckons, hop on M5 to I-696 and Detroit is a short commute away. Walled Lake is located on the shore of a 670-acre all-sports lake, and is a small community offering the charm of a small town with access to big city amenities. City parks and recreational opportunities play an important role in the community quality of life.
Recent improvements include Riley Park which has a state-of-the-art play structure, new landscaping and a gazebo - suitable for concerts and weddings. Riley Park is also home to the historic Foster Farmhouse restoration project. Mercer Beach, a 200-foot sandy beach, is located in the old downtown district and is ADA accessible. Mercer Beach features a new seaside themed playscape, benches, bathroom facilities and safety wall. The town's largest park is Hiram Sims, a 15-acre site featuring a pond, fitness track, ball field, tennis courts and playground equipment. Eagle Pond Townhouses is within the Eagle Pond community, a 54-acre area with sidewalks. And don't forget Eagle Pond itself, a lovely body of water with wildlife for your viewing enjoyment. All of these features and benefits gives you a great place to live - where life is in your favor.