Beautiful Townhomes for Rent in West Bloomfield
Silverbrooke Villa is the place to live! Located on Maple Road just east of Haggerty Road in West Bloomfield, Michigan, Silverbrooke Villa is a perfect choice for families. Our two and three-bedroom townhomes feature a private entrance and an attached garage. Sitting on acres of beautifully landscaped property, our community features an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, playground, bike trail, and plenty of room for a family to grow.
6423 Silverbrooke West
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
Floor Plans and Pricing
Features & Amenities
- 7 days a week maintenance free living
- Private entrance
- Private patio or balcony
- Vertical blinds, carpeting and easy care vinyl floors
- Easy living kitchen with G.E. appliances including large refrigerator/freezer, self-cleaning oven, microwave, dishwasher, and trash compactor
- First floor utility room with washer and dryer hook ups
- Cats and dogs allowed in selected units
Recreation & Grounds
- Large community pool
- Tennis courts
Versatile Floor Plans
- Separate breakfast nook
- Abundant storage space throughout the home, including kitchen pantry and linen closet
- 1 or 2-car private garage with automatic door opener, great for extra storage
- Acres of landscaped grounds for families to explore
- Curbside rubbish and recycling pickup
Living in West Bloomfield
A family community, our students attend Walled Lake School District, one of the State's top school systems.
In addition to great schools, we are located just minutes from great shopping, restaurants and other amenities. Silverbrooke Villa is in easy commuting distance when you want to shop at Twelve Oaks Mall, go to the movies or go to a restaurant. If the big city lures you, hop on M-5 to I-696 for a short trip to Downtown Detroit.
West Bloomfield is located in southwest Oakland County, a great location for those who enjoy outdoor activities. Parks and facilities include the Civic Center Park and West Bloomfield Community Center, the West Bloomfield Woods Nature Preserve Park, the West Bloomfield Trail Network, the Drake Sports Park, the Community Sports Park, Marshbank Park and several neighborhood parks. West Bloomfield Parks and Recreation also recently acquired the Murray, Schulak and Karner Farms and the West Bloomfield Aquatic Center.
Houses of worship of all major religions are moments away, as is the Jewish Community Center and the Chaldean Community Center, where members can enjoy a large variety of activities. Also, close by is the Henry Ford Hospital, which is in the process of a large expansion project, and many emergency care facilities.